A few reasons to learn how to play the Ukulele
- It encourages the love of life and can be played just about anywhere
- It is charming, comical and lends itself to understanding the happiness of the moment.
- Inspires the urge to sing out loud, write songs, increases mental dexterity and promotes a general sense of well being.
- It can be played with all ages from 4-104 and does not discriminate
- It is a great alternative medicine for many ailments. Mostly concerning the heart and mind.
- Many a virtuoso has evolved from this wildly small instrument.
- You too can become a You Tube Star.
1452 Coastal Road Brooksville, Maine